Job Description :
Stealth Silicon Valley Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Operations Generalist.
Help us advance our next-level AI-enabled technologies.
1. Do simple document formatting, data analysis, data migration, and benchmarking
2. Conduct various internet research based on the company's legal, accounting, technical, administrative needs
3. Develop clean, concise technical / nontechnical reports, including software specifications
4. Maintain existing technical documents and related documentation
5. Develop, unify, and promote documents for effectiveness, clarity, and adherence to company standards
6. Collaborate with technical and nontechnical colleagues
7. Aid the CEO's executive assistant with researching / administrative tasks
Requirements : We are looking for
We are looking for
1. Experience creating technical documentation
2. Solid knowledge of PCs / Internet, and extensive internet research experience
3. Understanding of databases
4. Experience in Agile development / teamwork
5. Readiness to communicate clearly with individuals across all levels of the organization
6. Ability to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
7. Proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to haves
1. Basic technical background is preferred and an advantage
2. Prior experience at growth-stage internet / software company
3. Background with XML, HTML, CSS
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking an Operations Generalist to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest Node.
js® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely collaboration through the cloud.
You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfillment through results-focused work. Our team members spend only 2-3% of their time in meetings most of their time is spent researching, documenting, coding, and building.
Account Acquisitions, Benchmarking, Data Analysis, Internet Research