Committed to innovation, since 1969 Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 600 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team in Romania, we are looking for a
SAP TM Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
- Design and deliver TM process design solutions incl. customizing, documentation and testing
- Integration with other SAP Modules (ERP, EWM, GTS, EM)
- Leading customer workshops
- Workstream lead up to 5 project resources
- Prepare functional specifications for customer specific requirements
- Conduct tests for configured business scenarios & developed customer processes
- Prepare new SAP systems for go-live; support new transportation processes & resolve issues as part of stabilization period
To join our team you need
- 4+ years of experience in SAP TM of design, configuration, testing, and implementation experience
- At least 2 full life-cycle implementations of an SAP TM
- Passion for logistics and related end to end processes
- Good cross-module knowledge to design end-to-end logistics processes
- Strong SAP TM configuration and design skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Logistics
- Experience in various industries and showing good understanding of the respective transportation processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good English, both oral and written
- Fluent German is a plus
- Very good logical and reasoning skills
- Good team player with
- Professional certification in SAP TM is a plus
- ABAP knowledge and debugging skills is a plus
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Enjoy working in a global environment
- Willingness to travel (up to 80%)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / Homeoffice
- Mentoring program & Trainings
- Private medical insurance
- Meal slips
- 25 vacation days & 1 Happy-Off Day
- Language tuition / Professional training
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR