NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ : NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer.
As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets.
Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
The role of Software Systems Engineer entails interacting on a day-to-day basis with customers to provide technical solutions which allow them to experience the full benefits of NXP products in their unique environment.
The Systems Engineer will be the primary technical expert in his or her area of expertise for NXP Field Application Engineers (FAE).
Systems Engineer is the 1st customer of a NPI release, providing feedback on Ease of Use and Out of the Box Experience and being responsible for all collaterals.
1. Key point of contact for technical support issues for FAEs working on projects with key customers.
2. Key expert in NPI bring-up parties for HW boards &SoC up to characterization and benchmarking.
3. Isolate software bugs and develop test cases to demonstrate software bugs from customer input.
4. Capture and isolate feature requests from customer input.
5. Participate in formal document reviews for external and internal use.
6. Develop proactive technical content such as FAQ’s, whitepapers, and sample applications.
7. Develop internal training modules for cross training purposes.