Job Description :
Stealth Silicon Valley Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Virtual Assistants.
Help us advance our next-level AI-enabled technologies.
1. Provide high-level administrative support to one of our Executives
2. Handle and solve all of the executive's daily business and personal issues
3. Manage calendar planning, sort email inbox, and coordinate daily task flow
4. Conduct research in data management, program development, and resource allocation
5. Organize and maintain personal and business-related documentation and files
6. Handle essential web research and carry out background research
7. Keep all the essential records and accounts
8. Communicate and coordinate milestones with team members
9. Provide regular milestone reporting
10. Handle sensitive documents confidentially
11. Make travel arrangements research and book accommodation, flights, and travel itineraries
What we’re looking for :
1. Experience as an assistant to senior management staff or as a personal assistant within an IT environment
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
3. Competent PC user with experience using internal company databases and an understanding of correspondence processing
4. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work in a fast-paced environment, and deal with sensitive issues professionally and discreetly
5. Ability to absorb, synthesize, categorize, and delegate information
6. Proficiency in spoken and written English
Nice to haves
1. University degree in Management and Administration
2. Experience in managing / leading projects, teams, people
3. Demonstrated analytical and critical-thinking skills
4. Prior experience at a growth-stage internet / software company
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking a Virtual Assistant to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest Node.
js® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely collaboration through the cloud.
You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfilment through results-focused work. Our developers spend only 2-
3% of their time in meetings most of their time is spent researching, documenting, and building.
Administration, Business Documentation, Confidential Documents, Data Management, Internet Research, PC user, Travel Arrangements