Oracle Pre-Sales is the function which provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community of Sales Consultants that engage on a daily basis in tasks such as:
- Reusable product presentations, customizations & demonstrations by translating our customer's business needs into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers & partners on how best to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs of concept including the ones with data provided by clients
- Interacting with product development about new releases and new functionality
Successful sales consultants are in high demand and have the opportunity to pursue a career path both within Pre-Sales as well as in many different IT and non-IT functions.
We are looking for a CPQ Cloud Build Sales Consultant to focus on growing Cloud Billing application portfolio by driving the development of CPQ Cloud application demonstrations leveraging the latest web 2.0 technologies.
- Focus on complex enterprise grade CPQ Cloud Sales Opportunities that need creative and complex solutions
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- Good HTML5/ CSS skills
- Good knowledge of XML and JSON
- Fundamentals of SOAP and REST web services
- Experience with design or graphics editing tools
- Experience configuring/ implementing Big Machines/ Oracle CPQ cloud product would be an added advantage
- Knowledge/experience integrating Oracle CPQ with other applications like EBS/Order Management, DocuSign etc. systems
- Experience building/ supporting product configurators
- Experience building/ supporting pricing engines
- Experience building/ supporting Quote/ Order Capture systems
- Aptitude to learn new technologies/ techniques quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrates ability to explore different alternatives and options to resolve technical challenges
- Can compose ideas in a clear and concise manner written and/or spoken in English, as the role will support United States based Sales team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, and programming skills
- Team player who can work well with others
- Strong time management and multi-tasking ability
- Self-motivated and self-starter
WHAT WE OFFER:
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider providing an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the Pre-Sales role in the Pre-Sales center we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
- Attractive salary and benefits
Please submit your CV in English! Thank you!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).