- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software and license users
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Responsible of PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment administration (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive and other components)
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Real impact one step at a time
Help desk support specialists are the go-to people for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. They are responsible for answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
Help desk support specialists are needed across all industries and can create a niche skillset by learning and specializing more in certain types of technology, systems, or hardware.
The Information Security Office focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of the business including activities such as IT service management and IT asset management. It also ensures that information assets and technologies are adequately protected by establishing and maintaining the IT systems.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- General awareness of network management and PC troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to understand and implement information security within systems and user devices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
- Customer-oriented, patient and strong interpersonal skills
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses