WHAT YOU'LL DO
The primary responsibility of a Demo Crew Event Specialist is to help demonstrate (demo) game play of Ubisoft games titles virtually for attendees. As a representative of Ubisoft, you will be responsible for providing guidance and accurate game play information in a friendly and positive demeanor.
Dates: Starts June 16th – July 14th, 2020
- Training: June 16, 18, 23, 29 (4 hour shifts per day)
- Event dates: June 30, July 2 – 14 (8 hour shifts, no weekends)
- Must be available to work all dates
- Location: your home; must live on the East Coast
- Requirements: must be a gamer, must own a PC gaming setup, hard-wired (ethernet) internet and discord account
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Must be energetic and be able to maintain a friendly demeanor for an extended period of time while demo-ing a game.
- Must have own PC gaming setup along with hardwired high speed internet.
- Outstanding performance (playing at a competitive level or expert knowledge) in at least one genre.
- Know the demo game, controls, release dates, fact sheets, scripts, or any relevant details. (Paid hands-on training the day before will be provided).
- Passion for gaming and strong gaming skills
- Out-going and pleasant personality
- A positive social attitude
- Must have a flexible schedule to work event
- 18 years or older
- Live in the continental US
- Be able to legally work in the US
- Not to be employed by a direct Ubisoft competitor during time as Demo Crew Specialist
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- $15 per hour
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.