Oracle’s Public Cloud Customer Success Assurance Team
Join one of the most visible technology areas within Oracle and be part of a world class cloud team to accelerate Oracle’s Public Cloud adoption, with a focus on Platform as a Service (Database, Application Development, Security, Integration, Content &Process, and Business Analytics) and Infrastructure as a Service. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow quickly!
The Cloud Customer Success Assurance Escalation Manager is responsible for handling sensitive customer escalations by combining business, technical and cloud acumen. In this role, you will work with enterprise customers to realize the value of cloud with Oracle Public Cloud.
Act as the primary interface for internal escalation management
Partner with the Oracle Ecosystem (Customer Success Managers, Product Management, Support, Cloud Operations as well as Sales Operations) to manage service requests in real time by collecting, prioritizing and working towards solving customers’ requests.
· Ensure high-quality customer service with emphasis on timely resolution and through problem definition and identification.
· Take charge of resolving escalations and issues and escalate internally when needed.
· Improve the customer experience and drive service request initiatives that increase customers’ likelihood of cloud adoption.
· Build relationships with Product Development, Support, Cloud Operations that allow you to quickly solve complex issues.
· Create and share best practices/ feedback to Customer Success Managers
· Maintain the customer communication all throughout the resolution of the service request.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Technical skills
o Knowledge of cloud computing, distributed computing
o Knowledge of IT infrastructure elements
o Experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
· Project management skills
· Strong communication skills and relationship building skills
· Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
· English is a must
· Fluency in Italian
· Great in-house training on Oracle Cloud Services and Oracle products, helping you to become a specialist in your field
· The chance to work at the source of Oracle's cutting edge technology
· An international working environment that is fun, exciting and always challenging where you can build your career
· Excellent OTE and benefits package
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă