The Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist is fully accountable for the development and implementation of recruitment and selection programs for the BU assigned. The job holder respects the general hiring standards for all levels of employment and ensures the coordination of all recruitment related activities. The incumbent oversees the relationship with the recruitment firms and employment agencies, if needed to close positions.
- Participate together with the HR manager in identifying recruitment needs based on staffing plan received from BU manager;
- Implement the recruitment plan for the BU either through external or internal recruitment; collaborate with recruitment agencies if case in closing open positions;
- Job Profiling- Identifying the profile needed by the team;
- Discussions with managers on expectations on that profile;
- Confronting the profile required with the existing JD and amending if needed.
- Identifying the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- Advertising in the best/appropriate format using also his/her strong networking skills.
Screening & Selection
- Implement the selection process (résumés, interviews, educational or professional experience, references, technical testing);
- Gives feedback to hiring managers on the whole processes and candidate profile;
- Propose improvement of the recruitment procedures if needed and requested by the hiring managers.
Employer branding events:
- Act as an Ubi Ambassador; build and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates, represent Ubi in external events.
- University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field;
- Strong recruitment experience- minimum 3 years;
- Experience managing and continuously improving HR Recruitment processes in order to support business objectives;
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion;
- Strong profile searching, assessment skills;
- Advanced English level;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.