Preferred QualificationsOracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated
business software and hardware systems.
The Oracle Digital Renewal Center (DRC) is one of the largest
support groups in the Oracle Romania Organization and manages
Oracle Support Service Contract Renewals for all of Europe.
The Support Renewal Advisor will be responsible for ensuring the timely renewal of Oracle Support Service Contracts for existing small, medium-sized and large customers and handling any resulting queries that the customers may have about their contracts.
• Sell Support Service Contract Renewals for existing Oracle customers and partners
• Identify and close potential upselling opportunities
• Correctly identify customer requirements and needs
• Advise about support service offerings and their benefits
• Educate customers on e-business practices and contractual terms & conditions
• Respond to customer requests, queries, and complaints
• Ensure contracts are correct and related offers sent in a timely manner
• Drives automation through the Oracle store and support renewal portal
• Interact with multiple departments in Oracle as required
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales/telesales and/or customer services. A sound understanding of the region, customer behavior and a keen interest in developing this knowledge are a plus. The position will require working flexibly and openly with a wide range of team members.
• Advanced English skills, proficient Turkish
• Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven experience in sales and/or support services, preferably in IT&C
• Proven influencing and negotiation skills
• Works independently and is self-motivated, focused, and driven to achieve goals
• Projects a positive, and professional image
• Strong problem solving and objection handling abilities
• Ability to deliver timely and accurate results, attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to adapt and acquire new skills quickly in a challenging and fast changing environment
• Strong team player
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
• Bachelor degree
WHY WORK @ ORACLE DRC?
In our center, we offer a great and flexible work environment, where you can build your career in one of the leading global IT companies. We are looking for motivated candidates, and have programs in place for developing their careers.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă