- Ensuring that necessary processes and procedures for the quality management system are introduced, implemented documented and maintained.
- Establish department/cross-department strategy for implementing content driven work according to BES-PE principles (enabling, training, coaching. network)
- As expert with direct engineering tasks, design evaluations/assessments, outlining solutions
- As moderator (e.g. workshops) with preparation, conduction and protocol containing conclusions and action plans
- As review partner to add perspective, raise awareness and define to do-s to improve design robustness
- Preparation for Technical Discussions applying elements of the DRBFM approach
- Apply and Support: system function decompositions on engineering products/ design behavior (cause and effect) analysis using analytic models, simulations and experiments/ conscious work package definition
- You contribute to ensure and improve the quality of new products and processes.
- Being part of an international network you lead the FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and moderate interdisciplinary teams.
- By updating FMEA results you support the development team with analyzing effects of product changes.
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering.
Minimum experience in the field:
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Efficient work style and good communication skills.
- High perseverance, initiative and attention to details.
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule tasks.
- Target, process and quality orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
Nice to have:
- Readiness to spend a short period of time in Hungary or Germany for training purposes.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă