CEE and CIS SaaS Partner Implementation Advisor
The objective of Oracle’s Partner Implementation Advisor (PIA) is to help Oracle SaaS implementation partners in achieving maximum value in the shortest possible time of our joint Oracle SaaS customers. In this role you will act as a point of contact for partner’s implementation delivery leads, being a trusted advisor and advocate, working closely with the partner’s implementation teams to ensure joint implementation success and continues development of partner’s Oracle SaaS deployment capabilities.
We are looking for a strong candidate to work on projects primarily in the CEE and CIS but also across the EMEA region.
As a CEE&CIS Partner Implementation Advisor, you will work closely with the regional A&C partner managers, SaaS Customer Success Management and Sales. You will be part of EMEA Partner Implementation Advisory Team and work with all team members to pursue joint EMEA goals and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities • Advise and enable implementation partners in Oracle’s SaaS best practice cloud deployment methodology
• Work with implementation partners across their ongoing implementations to review status/progress, identify required actions and collect best practices.
• Act as a point of contact for partners during deployment of Oracle SaaS solutions and assist in resolution of issues
• 2+ years relevant experience in managing/monitoring SaaS implementations
• Ability to facilitate workshops and enablement sessions
• Ability to manage multiple parallel engagements with different customers or partners
• Degree in related field, Computing or Business & Information Technology preferred.
• Implementation experience of SaaS projects, ideally Oracle SaaS
• Broad understanding of large Oracle’s solutions and related implementation aspects
• Project Management training and certification is desirable
• Good conduct of Russian and other local ECE languages is an advantage Essential Skills & Abilities: • Written and verbally communicate a complex message in a simplistic way.
• Ability to build trusting relationships
• Ability to effectively communicate with C-Level stakeholders
• Team Working and Collaboration
• Remain calm and controlled under pressure
• Strong desire to learn and develop personally
• Strong time management, work ethic and focus on delivery.
• Able to travel at short notice 50% of the time.
Detailed Job Description
Partner Implementation Advisor works daily with focused group of partners developing the partner’s delivery skills to implement Oracle SaaS solutions. PIA needs to develop close and trusted rapport with partner delivery heads and have clear understanding of partner’s current capabilities and development needs. Following this analysis, PIA will advise the development plan for the partner including, but not limited to: required product trainings, change management, project management, operational cloud management. In his/her area of expertise, cloud delivery, PIA will contribute toward content development for particular training needs and deliver the training in agreement with A&C management and EMEA enablement team. PIA may be requested to
PIA is also responsible to monitor focused partners selected implementation, advise and assist in overcoming the issues. In this role PIA serves as a point of contact to Oracle internal teams including support, development, sales and customer success.
PIA participates all innovation activities planned and executed by EMEA PIA team. All team members are expected to contribute with ideas to the innovation program.
Though each PIA team member works primarily within local region, it may be required to travel outside of the region to deliver sessions or take actions on the particular project.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will berequired to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offerbeing made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professionalqualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).