The Enterprise Support and Services Department based in Bucharest is looking for a new young and enthusiastic member!
As an Enterprise Support Engineer, you will be responsible with ensuring a high quality technical assistance for the Bitdefender business clients world-wide, within the required performance and SLA requirements. You will act as a liaison between Bitdefender and its existing customers.
The provided services are focused on email, phone and tickets assistance; however, you will also be required to coordinate remote sessions for a better visibility and more efficient troubleshooting of the reported issues.
In this process, you will act as a link between our customers’ needs and the other departments by performing escalations to the other departments providing detailed descriptions or reports where necessary. You will thus be required to work closely with the software testing and development teams, as well as other Bitdefender experts, in a youthful and competitive environment, which will enrich your experience and broaden your perspective.
- Ensure L2 Level of Support via email, phone and remote assistance for Bitdefender Enterprise customers in the agreed terms and conditions;
- Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow;
- Perform virtual environment analysis and information gathering on client infrastructure for deploying Bitdefender Enterprise solutions and deliver these details in the Statements of Work;
- Independently manage and carry out assigned accounts concerning deployment / implementation of Bitdefender Enterprise Solutions;
- Provide expertise on applications once they are moved from testing to production;
- Initiate, manage and document enterprise deployment reports;
- Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with Bitdefender customers;
- Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc.;
- Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks;
Minimum 2 year of professional experience (technical support field) in the following areas:
- Windows Desktop 7/8 or 10 Advanced Administration; MacOS experience is a plus;
- Windows Server 2008/2012 Advanced Administration; Windows Services: AD, DNS, DHCP, Remote Services;
- Linux or Unix Advanced Administration - installation, maintenance, upgrade, Backup, NFS, Networking;
- Virtualization Infrastructure Advanced Administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Hyper-V;
- Advanced Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking concepts and hands-on experience;
- Antimalware products administration is a plus;
- Excellent French and English, verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
- Efficient time management and team player;
- Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented.
Powered by JazzHR