We're looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer (2-4 years relevant experience), to join us and help take our team to the next level.
1. BENEFITS AND EXTRAS
- Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and based on performance.
- 2nd Year Anniversary - Go anywhere you want in Europe. Airplane tickets are on us!
- Flexible - Early bird? Come to the office early. Night owl? Come to the office late. You make your own schedule.
- Great Office & Lifestyle Location - Our well-lit, spacious office is located in downtown Bucharest, 5 minutes’ walk from Universitatii Square, right in the center of the creative neighborhood. We are really close to most of the hippies' bars and restaurants.
- @Atta You are encouraged to read - You name it, we order it on Amazon. We already have a library with books about Technology, UI/UX, Leadership & Management, HR, Lifestyle & Traveling.
- Your career is important to us - We take management, mentoring, and coaching seriously. We help you accelerate your professional career growth. We guide you to grow and succeed. We do 1:1’s and career plan meetings focused on growth and career goals. We cover 50% of the cost to any conference/training (tickets, accommodation, transportation).
- Health - Premium health insurance. We encourage a healthy lifestyle, so half of your gym membership cost is on us. If you are serious with sports, we also cover 50% of your sports holiday (skiing camp, kitesurfing camp) costs for lessons, equipment rental, transportation, and accommodation.
- Productive environment - we provide performing hardware, and we design our office space (offline and online) to encourage productivity and easy collaboration.
- Work on medium features (e.g.: authentication module).
- Comfortable working in 2 weeks sprints using JIRA.
- Can do code reviews.
- Can create architecture for medium features (e.g.: authentication module, payment module).
- Can break medium features into manageable tasks.
- Comfortable with estimating small and medium tasks.
- Can write specifications and document features.
- Efficient in communicating both in writing (JIRA/Slack/email) and in person.
- Able to make technical decisions and argument the decision with factual data.
- Oriented on getting things done.
3. TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Solid knowledge of OOP; a good understanding of its concept and applicability.
- 1-2 years’ experience with REACT / REACT NATIVE.
- Mobile-first/responsive development and experience with a grid system (Bootstrap, Material, etc.).
- Strong understanding of browser internals, HTTP, and CORS
- Debugging and page/app optimization abilities (page load, memory, rendering, etc.);
- Experience in Web services, especially RESTful.
- Bonus: Reactive programming, Webpack (or other build tools), accessibility, animations, PWAs, Webassembly, etc.
- Passion for software product development. At Atta Systems we are not only writing code, but we also create software products that resolve real-life problems of real people.
- Constant desire to develop technical and non-technical competencies. Some call it continuous learning.
- A genuine interest to communicate well and help others. A goal can be reached fast, but in order to get far, we must do it as a team. Our mission is to reach great heights, together.
- Under/graduate of Computer Science or similar.
5. NEXT STEPS
- Apply for CV Selection.
- Coding assignment: solve a technical problem either at home (in your own time) or at our office (approximately 2h)
- Interview @ Atta Systems; we discuss technical skills, communication skills, alignment with our culture, financial expectations.
- We make an offer you can't refuse! You accept our offer (hopefully) and congrats - Welcome to THE TEAM!
Powered by JazzHR
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă