Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 75,000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Timisoara, RO, 300714
We are looking for an Automation PLC Specialist Engineer for our plant in Timisoara.
- Assures the optimization of the equipment and production systems with accent on PLC programming;
- Collaboration for the development and optimization of the troubleshooting concepts and processes for the complex equipment/system;
- In charge with the assembling, commissioning, relocation and optimization of the production equipment in the production units based on the client specification, legal requirements and standards;
- In charge with the documentation or changes and optimizations of the parameters for the equipment commands and programs. Rewrite or adapt the data sheet.
- In charge with the analysis and resolve the problems/ malfunctions of the complex equipment and prepares and updates the maintenance plans;
- In charge with the capacity analysis of the machine and assurance of the capability of the machines and responsible for the identification of the weak points and improvement potential of the assigned technologies in relation to the production plans and also in charge with the introduction of suitable measures for resolving the threats.
- Higher Education in Mechanical Engineering/ Production/ Industrial Engineering or comparable training;
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of PLC programming;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Knowledge of English/ German language may be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a team, good communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Prepared to take business trips including sojourns abroad (no long-term stays abroad).
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.