Have you got experience with scalable architecture?
Do you want to work in an international team?
If you've answered yes to both of those, we are looking for you.
You will have an opportunity to participate in important greenfield projects directly connected with software application dedicated to SMB market in the Middle East (ERP, CRM etc...), IoT solutions, AI/ML solutions for complex applications.
Your tasks will include:
• Creating strategic technology roadmap for both edge and backend systems in accordance with business vision (SMB, IoT, and AI);
• Creating detailed full architecture of hardware and software components for both edge and backend systems:
• Developing blueprints for service provisioning scenarios considering multi-tenants, customers with branch sites, and working offline;
• Developing blueprints for Service development standards, Service QA, Service Release standards, and Service zero-touch provisioning, automated billing according to the resources/services consumed;
• Ensuring all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
• Code review and participation into sprint planning and tasks estimations
• Bugs troubleshooting
To be a good fit for the Software Architect opportunity, you will have:
• 5 + years of experience in Architect role;
• Experience with scalable architectures using API management, serverless technologies, API management, microservice frameworks etc.
• Certification in one of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, web application development, cloud-native application architecture (i.e. containers, microservices, API management)
• Hands on experience of backend and frontend technology stack covering Go, Python, .net, Java. Bash, Django, Java Script, Angular, Vue JS, React JS
• Design and execution of management procedures and configuration standards
• Hands on experience with extensive knowledge Docker, Kubernetes and KubeEdge.
• Knowledge with main DevOps principles, tools and technologies
Keys to success: You are a Software Architect with hands-on experience with the scalable architecture and road mapping. You have excellent communication skills (including fluent English) with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Our Client offers:
- long term contract
- Relocation to Dubai
- Relocation Package
Reasons to join:
You will be working on greenfield projects and will have an impact on the company's core products development.
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Powered by JazzHR