- Ensure high quality of the product, according to the provided requirements
- Ensure that standard quality assurance principles and techniques are applied
- Make sure that the appropriate quality criteria are initially defined and then fulfilled throughout all the project phases
- Apply coverage analysis techniques to ensure that the project requirements are met
- Maintain documentation throughout the QA process
- Communicate with your colleagues working on development to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive end-user experience
- Take important decisions in prioritizing one testing technique over another, taking into consideration time and access constraints, business context, and customer needs
- Manifest a consultative approach and come-up with recommendations based on your own experience
- Define test cases, test plans, testing strategy, offer input for the release plan
- Share knowledge with the team and communicate any blockers
Real impact one step at a time
Together with your team, you will have a crucial impact in assuring the quality of modern intranets, digital content dashboards, and collaboration platforms that focus on engagement, productivity, and innovation.
We are helping our Swiss partner develop these products, so you will have the opportunity to be part of a multi-cultural team that has a personal mission to optimize the user experience of our clients and increase efficiency in the workplace.
Within the Microsoft 365 App Development Competence Area, we design and build custom applications and extensions to wide-scale Microsoft Enterprise platforms such as SharePoint Online, Azure, Power Platform, and Dynamics 365.
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer having at least 2 years of experience in the manual testing area, who also has a consultancy approach in regards to testing strategy, release plan, or any other improvements needed in the context of Quality Assurance.
- 2+ years of experience in manual software testing
- Previous experience in working on web and/or desktop applications
- Very good knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to understand both business and functional architecture
- Very good understanding and assessment of user requirements and the creation of simple and intuitive application features
- Experience in designing, creating, executing, and reporting clear, concise, and comprehensive manual test plans and test cases
- Former experience in working in Agile environments
- Very good communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Proactive attitude
- Open to feedback and self-improvement oriented
- Good time management skills
- Team player
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses