We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions.
Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job title : ERTMS Verification & Validation Engineer :
Alstom in Romania has been present over 20 years employing today over 450 people.Alstom, registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services.
The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of Alstom in this field.
Alstom will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
We operate in the domain of Design and construction of safety critical transportation systems.
Very accurate verification (did we do the design correctly versus the internal process?), Validation (did we do a design meeting the customer requirements?
and integration ( is the system operating properly considering the nominal and possible degraded situations?) are mandatory as per the related Standards applicable.
The working environment is excellent in terms of possibility to learn how to master complex and modern technology in the domain of real-time embedded systems, communication technology, System and Software engineering, Advanced design and validation methodology.
It requires people motivated to learn, passionate to get results, ready to work as a team player and oriented to meet the customer expectation and satisfaction.
The ERTMS Verification & Validation Engineer position, reporting direct to Testing and Verification and Validation Manager will as a responsibility have to perform different activities for achieving analysis in order to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet user requirements.
Specific responsibilities of the role :
Skills & Education :
According to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016 / 679 hereinafter referred to as GDPR we would like to inform you that :
1. The administrator of your personal data is ALSTOM Transport S.A. Romania, (hereinafter : Administrator).
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit for the job position you submitted application documents on the basis of art.
6 par. 1 lit. b RODO and if you have agreed, also for future recruitment conducted by the Administrator, based on. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Persons to whom the data is disclosed (recipients of data) are authorized employees / associates of the Administrator who must have access to them in order to perform their duties.
4. We inform you that your personal data is stored for a period of 12 months for the recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator, or until your consent is withdrawn and only to the extent that consent has been granted and not longer than 12 months for future recruitment.
After this period, they are removed and personal data is not processed for any other purpose. We do not send back the application.
We only contact selected candidates.
5. Please be advised that in connection with providing us with your personal information necessary for recruitment purposes, you have the following rights :
a) the right to access personal data,
b) the right to rectify the data,
c) the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
d) the right to limit the processing of personal data,
e) the right to object to the processing of personal data in an automated manner, including profiling,
f) the right to transfer data,
g) the right to withdraw consent in the event that the Administrator processes your personal data based on the consent, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
h) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body - the Data Protection Authority - in case of violation of personal data.
In the above cases (a-g), the relevant information should be sent in writing, with acknowledgment of receipt, to the following address : Human Resources Department ALSTOM Transport S.A. Romania.
6. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data specified in art. 22 1 of the Labor Code will result in the inability to participate in recruitment.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.