A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Process timely and accurate payment of invoices, check requests, and credit memos.
- Review documents for reasonableness and research/analyse as required.
- Follow up with vendors, employees, or management as required.
- Communicate accounts payable process to others and provide input into processes to ensure a high quality of service.
- Monitor entries and processes for compliance to accounting rules and audit controls.
- Follow treasury and payments procedures as appropriate.
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.
- At least 6 months - 2 years of experience required (in Primary Accounting);
- Business degree in Economics (Accounting is preferred);
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- English & Hungarian required – advanced
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă