Your main mission
We are looking for a passionate IT Business Analyst to work in a dynamic team on the functional aspects of a Master Data Management application, to sustain the video-games industry business in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
You will be working as a part of a Project Team (including project managers, business analysts and developers) and collaborating with business teams to transform business needs into effective and sustainable IT solutions.
Your tasks involve participating to all phases of the IT solutions implementation process including requirements analysis, functional specification creation, testing, roll-out, maintenance, documentation, and operational support.
What you’ll do
- Extract business requirements (prepare workshops scheduling and content), challenge them and propose the optimum solution to address them
- Write the functional specification to allow the technical team to build the solution
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis contexts with all IT or business partners impacted
- Participate in the design and execution of test scenarios and scripts; coordinate with business for UATs
- Assure coordination with the business and the peer teams for respecting the project milestone
- Deliver necessary documentation and training support to both Business users and IT partners
- Build and maintain a close relationship with our business partners, offering visibility, assisting them whenever needed, offering advice and help in a professional manner
- Create / keep up to date the functional documentation for the MDM domain (user guides, visual schematics, internal domain site)
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution
- Monitor the backlog and propose appropriate sequences for addressing topics according to identified business priorities
- Ensure functional support for the MDM application using the dedicated ticketing tool
- Perform functional analysis of the received requests, identify solutions for addressing the needs or issues for the portfolio tools and data flows
- Act quickly for un-blocking business activity for the urgent situations
- Work closely with the technical team for the tasks requiring technical intervention
- Ensure tasks logging, follow-up, communication and regular synchronization with our internal customers and within the team
What you’ll bring as experience
- Proven experience in IT business analysis or equivalent experience in IT projects and operations
- Excellent knowledge of business process design, project lifecycle and resources involved
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and it’s relation to applications and business services
- Excellent writing ability and visual representation skills (Power Point, Visio, Excel or other tools)
- Very good command of SQL in the creation of queries and data extraction
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
Represents a plus
- French is a plus
- Jira backlog tool knowledge is a plus
What You'll Bring As a Colleague
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs; analysis and synthesis abilities;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’ steam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.