What you do:
- Part of a team responsible for inovative software architectural design in ADAS - Vehicle computer projects (ADAS - Automated Driving and Driving Assistance);
- Concept development , prototyping and implementation of BSP code
- Implementation and integration of Adaptive AUTOSAR concepts.
- Work on HW prototype Bring-up.
- Define and propose solutions for implementation based on detailed analysis.
- Creates SW structure breakdown and defines SW interfaces of SW elements;
- Describes dynamic behavior of SW architecture and allocates SW requirements to SW architecture;
- Assists the software Technical Leader in technical discussion with development partners and customers
- University degree in electronics and telecommunications, automation, computer science, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- Very good knowledge on C and C++ programing
- Previous experience with low level POSIX driver development (Linux, QNX)
- Agile background
- Hard working and independent.
- Able to take decisions considering risks.
- Agile and proactive.
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English; German would be a plus;
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Automotive development would be an advantage
- Experience with ASPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO26262;
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;