Mission of the role: is to help other internal departments integrate their daily solutions in order to bring simplicity and efficiency to your colleagues daily tasks.
- You will be part of an Agile structure
- You will be part of all development phases of the product, inception to coding, testing and production.
- Automation will be a part of your journey
- You will handle the entire development lifecycle for front and back end coding
- You will develop micro services for the product and use the newest technology
- You will develop new features and keep the code base available to production
- You will look for constant feedback
To be successful you should:
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Be proficient in English
- Tech stack knowledge:
II. Node.js OR Express.js
III. Micro-services experience
IV. Docker OR Kubernetes OR Cloud platforms
V. Some knowledge of Git version control system and some PostgreSQL
Why should you join?
- Building a product which will impact thousands of people globally and bring innovation to the users
- Work with self organised teams
- Have access to a career plan that offers the exposure of your knowledge with the technical community (internal & external)