Amazon operates in a global e-Commerce environment a diverse set of businesses.
The Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Program as part of Retail Business Services is a set of services paid by Amazon Vendors that aim at building a long-term partnership with Amazon, by making it the retailer of choice.
AVS pursues three main goals :
1. Accelerate the growth of the vendors on Amazon
2. Drive higher satisfaction of the vendors with Amazon and as a result foster greater engagement and investment
3. Build a long-term partnership between Amazon and the vendors through a sustainable and efficient e-commerce business
As part of Amazon Vendor Services team within Retail Business
Services, you will have the opportunity to support and contribute to one of the key processes within, which will impact customer s experience, such as :
2. Ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date by, assigning products to the correct categories so that customers can easily find the products they need, performing quality audits to be sure everything that appears on the Amazon websites respects company’s standards.
4. Analyzing available data using internal tool, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the customer level.
In your day-to-day job, depending on the process you will be working on, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as :
1. Demonstrating expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools in order to achieve business goals
3. Perform root cause analysis, researching for missing information, finding the main errors and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of processes and to enhance team performance in terms of productivity
4. Supporting and implementing improvement ideas for the process you work on
5. Share knowledge and best practices with the team
6. Training and mentoring other Associates to ensure a fast ramp
7. Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Manager
8. Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion
9. Populating / procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Website
10. Identifying and correcting catalog errors
11. Creating reports regarding work received and work performed
12. Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
13. Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation; propose solutions
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred, Baccalaureate diploma is mandatory
2. Written and oral communication skills in English
3. Written and oral communication skills in Italian
4. Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
5. Very good knowledge of internet navigation and research finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner
6. Strong interpersonal & communication skills
7. High attention to detail
8. Commitment to meet deadlines
9. Ability to Dive deep into a problem, perform Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution
10. Critical and analytical thinking in order to challenge processes and status quo
11. Ability to work with large amounts of data
12. Resistance to repetitive tasks and ability to identify automation opportunities
1. 1 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes; Database management, Data analytics is preferred.
2. VBA / SQL knowledge