- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases;
- Support for Customer Market Planning (Volume & Price planning) data entry and analyses within bespoken planning tools
- Support for Current Forecast (Planning, Tracking & Reporting)
- Creation of different reports for analysis and calculation of specific KPI’s and turnover
- Preparing presentations and reports for meetings;
- Independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks.
- You are an undergraduate student, with interest in working in a multicultural environment;
- Advantage: Economic studies, involvement in extracurricular activities.
- You have advanced computer operating skills (Microsoft Office);
- You are dedicated, flexible, with team spirit, strong communication and social skills;
- You speak English fluently ( German is an advantage)
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă