MySQL is the world's most popular open source database software. Many of the world's largest organizations, including Yahoo!, Alcatel, The Associated Press, Suzuki and NASA rely on MySQL for their critical business applications.
We are looking for passionate, skilled, globally minded thinkers and doers who themselves live and breath the online world we are serving. We are very much about technical innovation but at the end of the day our goal is financial success for all involved. At Oracle, you can advance on your career as a domain expert or as a manager and leader.
In a MySQL Business Development Consultant role you would:
- use analysis, CRM systems and internet tools to efficiently prospect and prioritize sales leads.
- contact marketing generated leads, conduct outbound call campaigns and follow a qualification process in order to identify prospects that are appropriate for sales opportunities.
- support the inside and field sales representatives in territory with proactive approach to building pipeline and collaborative efforts to build strategies and execute marketing plans.
- meet daily outbound call quota.
- project a professional, high quality image to potential MySQL users and customers when answering inbound customer calls and when making outbound calls.
- use CRM system to track lead activity and qualification progress and use system tools to pass qualified leads as appropriate.
- document and communicate information gathered during qualification process calls.
- meet monthly and quarterly target on leads passed to sales representatives, opportunities resulting from leads and bookings resulting from conversions.
This position requires fluent English language skills, covering Middle East and Africa region and fluency in Arabic language.