- Understand existing System design and its components and make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Be part of the process of analyzing business requirements, design and implement SOA based solutions.
- Conduct peer code and design reviews.
- Support functional and performance testing.
- You will work with tight deadlines
- You may have either calls or meetings on the client side
What you have:
1-2 years experience with any programming language
Basic knowledge of Java, SQL, Unix/Linux
Nice to have, but not mandatory (a flavour of what you will be working with):
- Integration - WebSphere Suit (WMB, IIB, ODM, MQ, WPS, BPM) or other similar technologies
- Knowledge of XML, WSDL, XSD
- Integration protocols: JMS, MQ, WebService, MQ, File
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Advanced knowledge of linux/unix, scripting
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storaging your CV for the recruitment process