Hyperion Product Support
Oracle's Global Support team iscurrently in need of engineers to work with Oracle's Hyperion Products.
Be a member of a top-talented teamof professionals who specialize in troubleshooting and supporting the mostsophisticated technologies and most viable software available in today'scorporate IT environments. You will be a primary point of contact for customers;providing technical and functional support on diverse technical situations andescalated issues.
The team focuses on solving issuesinvolving Oracle Hyperion Product Suite (installation, configuration,functionality) and related technologies such as:
* Planning Budgeting CloudService
* Enterprise Planning and BudgetingCloud Services
• Manage and resolve issues loggedby customers (internal and external) on Oracle Hyperion products and contributeto proactive support activities according to product support strategy and model
• Maintain product expertise inOracle Hyperion Suite and related data integration technologies.
• Work towards adopting andcontributing to new processes and tools (OWC, diagnostic methodology, healthchecks, scripting tools, etc).
• Participate in proactive knowledgeactivities.
• Work with teams on productimprovement programs (testing, automation etc) as required.
• Operate within Oracle businessprocesses and procedures.
• Respond and resolve customerissues within key performance Indicator targets
• Operate in line with Bug Diagnosisand Escalation/Development Bug guidelines in resolution of Bug related ServiceRequests.
Customer Management· Ability to understand customer problem andprovide technical solution in timely manner· Ability to understand customerurgency and sensitivity of problem· Strong Verbal and Written communicationskills· Ability to speak confidently and communicate clearly with customer·Strong Adherence to Process and be process champion· Ability to work well withdemanding customer environment and delight customer