Code development based on a defined schedule.
Unit testing of developed code.
Support for Product Verification activities.
1. Experience in C language programming
2. Knowledge of Unix / Linux and real-time OS
3. Good understanding of Ethernet and IP network protocols
Non technical :
Nice to have
1. Experience with cross-compilers, debuggers
2. Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipment
3. Understanding multi-process system software architectures
4. Knowledgeable version control systems (GIT, Clearcase)
5. Experience in tests creation for developed modules