Code development based on a defined schedule.
Unit testing of developed code.
Support for Product Verification activities.
1. Experience in C language programming
2. Knowledge of Unix / Linux and real-time OS
3. Good understanding of Ethernet and IP network protocols
Non technical :
Nice to have
1. Experience with cross-compilers, debuggers
2. Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipment
3. Understanding multi-process system software architectures
4. Knowledgeable version control systems (GIT, Clearcase)
5. Experience in tests creation for developed modules
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.