Job Description :
One of our partners is looking for Operations Generalists who can grow alongside the company. A Y Combinator-backed startup with head office in Toronto, Canada, and offices in New York City, London and San Francisco.
Expect a fast-paced environment, direct and no-nonsense coworkers, and a firehose of information to drink from.
The ideal candidate is motivated, self-driven, analytical, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Preference given for people who have experience with academic or scientific publishing, but not having this experience does not disqualify you.
We are searching for someone to take collaborate with our sales and account management team to manage client relationships, maintain operational processes, and be the foundation upon which the company's growth and profitability rely.
1. Prepare readership spreadsheets and reports for clients
2. Ensure that all items are invoiced and collected on time
3. Familiarize yourself with our product and our admin dashboard
4. Set up and maintain campaigns for clients
5. Support finance and HR departments with their work
6. Offload any other miscellaneous work required to keep sales and account management productive
7. Be the backbone of the administrative operations
We provide training and mentorship for all Ops Generalists who join our team.
What we are looking for
We encourage you to apply if you have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and possess the following qualities :
1. Comfortable with ambiguity (being able to set priorities without needing to be directed all the time)
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
4. An adoration for science, technology, and numbers
5. Enjoy starting something from scratch and growing it structurally and methodically
6. Extremely organized and detail-oriented
You must be willing to work remotely. Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting coworkers.
Benefits : Skills :
Account Management, Account Sales Strategies, Client Service, Miscellaneous Skills, Operational Administration