- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence and redirect it to the appropriate person
- Greeting and assist customers /visitors, and provide guidance to the place of appointment or stationing, explain basic internal rules
- Provide assistance to staff members and visitors
- Provide office orientation for new employees
- Recording and maintaining the minutes of the meetings driven from the role or by request of direct superior
- Ensuring travel arrangements and accommodation
- Support activities related to office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Providing assistance in preparing documents and reports
- Drafts reports, documents, presentations
- Give administrative support in organizing meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view.
- Organize and keep up to date the Head of Department's Calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel.
- Provide organizational support for the members of the department performing various administrative tasks if requested by superior.
- Check over the month the correctness of data in ETAS system for the office personnel and ensure end of the month closure according to internal rules.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering office supplies
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations for the executive, VS colleagues and clients
- Assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries
- Identifies areas for improvement in processes & informs the management to obtain approval to implement any changes.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks that are needed for process excellence
- Keeps track of contracts and suppliers invoices related to the direct superior
- Organize meetings, workshops and other events and ensure “In time” and “In Quality” delivery of all administrative documents.
- Create presentations for meetings and other events.
- Team player with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Professionalism and integrity are required in all communication
- Flexible, proactive and dynamic person
- Ability to multi-task and understand different priorities
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Positive attitude towards the guests, company and colleagues;
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a positive experience;
- Always willing to support other departments when possible
- Excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently and often unsupervised in a busy support role
- Committed to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism
- Energetic, positive attitude and going the extra mile
- Speak fluent English and Romanian
- Capable with web-based applications is an advantage
- Eager to assist and be a productive team member
- Work harmoniously and cooperatively with other people
- Interest and experience in a long-term employment
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions.
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă