We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. Bitdefender values it’s Quality Assurance teams as professionals performing critical functions in the software development lifecycle and appreciates their decisive contribution to the success of our products.
We’re looking for a well-organized person who is passionate about technology.
The ideal candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer for Android platform in an Agile development environment;
- Knowledge and experience related to Android application architecture
- Strong QA skills (troubleshooting, bug isolation and reporting, good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes);
- Experience testing mobile applications and services Android
- Knowledge of QA automation architecture, methodologies, processes, and tools
- 1+ years' experience in test automation for Android products;
- Working experience with mobile end to end testing/automation frameworks like Appium/Espresso/UiAutomator;
- Experience in automating functional & integration testing of Android and backend services;
- Experience in Java and Python. Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Ability to work in an energizing environment with rapidly changing requirements
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to autonomously solve problems, as well as collaborate with direct and extended teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
It will be a plus:
- ISTQB Foundation or any other QA Certifications
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and delivery of our next-generation Bitdefender Android security solutions. You will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, documenting and executing test plans for the Bitdefender Android product suite;
- Reporting issues through the bug tracking system, effectively following up and communicating test results;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion;
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of improving the testing process, the quality of our products and increasing automation
- Design, implement and execute automated test suites;
All of this with respect to the standards of quality and stability Bitdefender proudly promotes.
You will work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, software developers, UX designers, and other QA engineers.
Powered by JazzHR