Veeam Software helps organizations safeguard their investment in VMware virtual infrastructure by providing innovative systems management software designed to reduce costs, increase productivity and mitigate risk. Veeam is rapidly expanding its presence around the world. The company's U.S. headquarters is in Columbus, Ohio and European headquarters in London, UK and APAC headquarters based in Sydney Australia. Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
- Responsible for assisting both the channel and direct Sales teams with the accuracy of non- standard pricing, licensing and related policies/procedures around Veeam Sales process for Sales transactions
- Be a valued business partner for sales, legal, finance, renewals and sales management to ensure necessary cross-functional alignment
- Work with sales leadership to maximize margins and manage discount levels through a structured approval process
- Maintain and train sales teams on how to use various sales tools, such as Non-Standard-Quoting Tool, Enterprise License Agreements (ELA) and others
- Enable an informed decision making of large and complex deals
- Maintain reports and data on discounting trends and present it to sales management per request
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales or finance experience in technology field.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Fluency in English
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a time pressured environment, demanding precise and quick decision-making
- Excellent communication skills and good judgement.
- Strong business acumen, and ability to achieve results, while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- Must be self-started, detail oriented and analytical, considers wider geographic impact of action
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Excel
- Tableau experience considered as a plus
Reporting Relationship and Accountability:
- Reports to Finance
- Works closely with Sales managers and Sales leaders, and should be fully embedded with the Sales teams