A mutually rewardingexperience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy.
And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet.
What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it.
And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-
term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off.
It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love.
With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands : M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®.
Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™.
Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Key Responsibilities / 职位描述
1. Sustainable development of the key account business
2. Identification of key Accounts and introducing the products and services to them
3. Leading, maintaining and developing long term relationships with both existing and new Key Account customers
4. Creation and development of target group specific concepts
5. Understand and translate the customer strategy into relevant customer specific concepts.
6. Develop and execute the national key Account plan & annual budget targets.
7. Systematically collect and analyze market trends, share with colleagues accordingly
8. Support of local market tests and market rollouts for key account customers
Qualifications / 任职条件
1. Good command of English both in oral and written
2. Good communication, co-ordination, multi-task skill
3. 3 years or above experience in customer management for FMCG industry
4. Superior key account management skills and experience, including contract negotiation, developing and executing Joint Business Plan
5. Track record of successful negotiations
6. Master Degree or above in Vet Science, majoring in Animal Medicine
RN : 02
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.