We are seeking for dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. In Bitdefender, QA Engineers are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development lifecycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
As a QA Engineer, your tasks will consist of:
- Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- Creating test plans and test cases;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
- Acting as customer advocate; providing risk analysis for the product and ensure that all issues were addressed prior to product delivery.
- Web applications testing experience;
- Experience with multi operating systems environments (Windows and Linux);
- Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, DHCP, NAT, VPN) – CCNA Preferred;
- Experience with virtual environments (Vmware, Hyper-V or Xen Server);
- Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- Experience in working with test case management tools / bug tracking tools(JIRA is a plus);
- Scripting experience(Bash/Perl/Python/Ruby) is a plus;
- Good analytical skills / problem solver;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Good command of written/spoken English;
- Attention to details;
- Organized person.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Automated test tool experience;
- Experience with Selenium browser automation tool;
- Experience with Java and PHP programming language.
Powered by JazzHR