About the project
The scope of the project is to provide an end-to-end solution for university management, including the back office for the university’s employees, as well as student and teacher websites, all aimed at running the day-to-day business of the university, and thus offering support for business continuity and removing bottlenecks.
You will be part of a dedicated product team with senior professionals, all capable of contributing not only technically, but also in terms of business and process proposals. The team is dedicated to co-create the product from the ground up, by shaping also the requirements together with the client.
You will be joining a team currently comprised of 6 members, mainly senior professionals, covering roles such as Software Architect, Software Developer, Business Analyst, UI/UX designer and Project Manager. Being part of the initial team you will have a chance to contribute to the project strategy, team expansion plans and lay the ground work for a successful product.
- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain and document software systems, components and utilities
- Ensure code implementation is at a high level of quality by writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Perform code reviews
- Develop against an outlined design
- Propose functionality to enhance the user experience
- Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations. Be a team player
- Deep knowledge of .NET framework and .NET Core
- Previous working experience with C#, .NET, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with tools for source code and version control such as Git
- Knowledge of Database Modeling, SQL and ORM’s
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Good communication skills in English, both speaking and writing
- Agile mindset combined with a proactive attitude
- Team spirit and easily adaptive into a senior team
Nice to have / willing to develop
- Experience with rapid development frameworks such as DevExpress Components/XAF
- Experience in reviewing code, mentoring, coaching less experienced colleagues
- Experience in full 'development-deployment-launch' workflow process
- Client facing or consulting experience
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses