Reporting to the EMEA Finance Director, the Revenue Analyst forms part of the EMEA Finance team and is responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of revenue reports on a regular basis. As part of the finance team, you will be key to ensuring Veeam recognises revenue in accordance with ASC 606 for EMEA region.
The role requires the successful candidate to have previous experience within a similar finance role (ideally in software business) and possess experience in using systems such as Salesforce and Netsuite.
· Review all non-standard sales contracts;
· Prepare, review, analyse and interpret revenue reports from Salesforce CRM and NetSuite ERP;
· Review assignment of revenue arrangements and plans to SKUs;
· Assist with process development and performing periodic audits;
· Support migration to ASC 606 and associated reconciliations;
· Month end closing activities in relation to revenue;
· Support year-end closing and external annual audit activities on revenue;
· Other ad-hoc reporting and reconciliations as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent
• Audit experience and CPA/ACCA track a plus
• Proven experience in accounting, with specific knowledge of revenue recognition and ASC 606
• NetSuite and Salesforce proficiency a plus
• Superior attention to detail
• Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
• Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles
• Proficient in Excel