Sales Support Representative – German & English speaker
• Business experience: contracts and/or commercial education, sales support, customer support
• Good self-organization, multi-tasking ability, flexibility.
• Quality and efficiency oriented, even under pressure
• Attention to detail, methodical and accurate
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive, team player.
• Positive and “Can Do” Attitude.
• Results oriented.
• Excellent English.
• Good PC knowledge, esp. in Word/Excel.
• Problem solving ability.
• Professional customer handling.
• Excellent German language skills.
• Desired Experience in Sales Environment.
• Act as a bridge between the sales team and various other functions in the Sales Processes (Operations, Deal Management, AR, Collections, Credit Team, Order Admin, Fulfilment, etc)
• Draft non-standard sales quotations as required.
• Advise sales reps on appropriate approvals and justifications.
• Coordinate the invoicing process.
• Support ULA Migrations.
• Build and deploy training decks on Tools and Processes.
• Drive cloud conversation rate.
• Supports Global Sales Operations in the successful adoption of new tools and processes in EMEA space
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
Provides first line support to Tech Field Sales in the ordering process and leverages Oracle Internal Business Practices. Serves as a main point of contact between the Sales Organization and other divisions such as Deal Management, AR, Collections, Credit Team, Order Admin, as to ensure the deal fulfillment and customer satisfaction, while keeping the Sales Organization updated with all process and tools enhancements.
Creates and drives complete training packages, being responsible for enabling the sales representatives into Oracle’s internal Business Practices, policies, tools and processes. Drives implementation of new processes or process enhancement. Acts as trusted business advisor to Sales Management with providing support on transactional activities, helping the sales representatives to focus on revenue generating activities while keeping the install base customer’s satisfaction high. Acts as a coordinator in complex deals scenarios and supports escalations.
The role requires independent judgement and business decisions, attention to details is critical. Relationship skills management are strongly desired. As the role is complex and varied, customer support and customer facing experience is needed, sales environment and business dynamics knowledge is a plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships