- Configuring new features/functionalities within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Designing, modeling and developing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations functionality based on company-specific requirements
- Implementing the interfaces from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations into the 3rd-party systems
- Evaluate functionality based on value vs effort scale
- Understand and refine client requirements
- Experience in solving problems, being able to analyze tasks of different complexity
- Understanding the full scope of the project and share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations
Real impact one step at a time
You will contribute to the extension and improvement of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations functionalities based on the client's needs and requirements. We are helping our German partner develop these functionalities, so you will have the opportunity to be part of a multi-cultural team that has a personal mission to impact the user experience of our clients and increase efficiency in the workplace.
Based on the core skills of a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer, you will have the possibility to grow and improve your technical skills through hands-on experience on our project as well as cultivate new skills through our intern career path program.
You will have access to regular team meetings where topics of general interest will be discussed regularly. You will have the opportunity to learn more about other Microsoft tools, platforms and applications from our experienced colleagues. You can also share some of your own insights regarding your Microsoft-related experience in order to help your colleagues have a better glimpse in what Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is all about.
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience with X++ programming (3+ years of experience)
- Strong experience in software development in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Solid knowledge in the development and administration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations application
- Experience with MS SQL DB
- Excellent communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail, demonstrating a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Team player, with a proactive attitude
- Availability to travel if needed
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps main functionalities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform
- German knowledge is appreciated but not a must
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses