Oracle Pre-Sales is the function which provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community of Sales Consultants that engage on a daily basis in tasks such as:
- Reusable product presentations, customizations & demonstrations by translating our customer's business needs into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers & partners on how best to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs of concept including the ones with data provided by clients
- Interacting with product development about new releases and new functionality
If you enjoy being hands on with software, figuring out all the ins and outs, finding solutions to the hard problems, who loves to build awesome demos, then this is a great role for you. Our Oracle SCM Demo Engineering team is a team of custom demo builders and solution finding masters with a passion for all things SCM and staying ahead of the technology curve.
This highly rewarding role will offer you the opportunity to leverage your knowledge Product Lifecycle Management Processes and work in unison with Oracle’s best field sales consultants, solving complex customer problems and translating customer requirements into solutions that drive business results. Building amazing demos and helping sales. This is a critical role in driving the continued success of Oracle’s customers in North America.
Your core responsibility is to understand customer challenges and build solutions leveraging Oracle’s modern PLM Cloud platform and applications.
You are expected to work directly with the sales team to:
- Provide direction, configuration support and specialist knowledge in applying Oracle PLM solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Develop outstanding Oracle demonstrations and content.
- Build repeatable cloud solution demonstrations.
- Create new industry-focused solution innovations.
- Convey the business value of Oracle PLM solutions to meet customer needs.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- A passion for learning and leadership in PLM processes and supply chain.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues and a passion for figuring out and configuring solutions.
- 3-5 years previous Product Data Management/Product Lifecycle Management or Master Data Management implementation or consulting (Pre Sales) experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Oracle Agile9 or Oracle Product Data Hub experience preferred.
- Experience in various industries such as Industrial Manufacturing, Hi Tech and Life Sciences.
What We Offer:
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider providing an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the Pre-Sales role in the Pre-Sales Centre we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
- Attractive salary and benefits
Please submit your CV in English! Thank you!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).