Ubisoft is looking for a Web Developer to join our QC Tech Department and work on a project with impact on Ubisoft internal processes.
The GoWeb team inside the QC Tech Department works on online services with a focus on Ubisoft Bucharest QC needs. Our mission is to promote professionalization of work in QC via our efficient, fast, reliable and secure web applications. We work in an Agile and service oriented mindset.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best development practices
- Create website layouts and user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Manage time effectively establishing responsible deadlines and personal work plans
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used
- Debug and correct issues found by testers or peers in a very efficient way
- Offer good technical solutions in his area of expertise
- Able to write clean, efficient object-oriented PHP code; good knowledge of MVC architecture (preferably Laravel)
- Able to understand, write and optimize complex MySQL queries
- Able to create and manage properly indexed, normalized relational databases
- Able to write W3C compliant HTML5
- Able to use front-end CSS frameworks effectively (bootstrap or similar frameworks)
- Able to create a clean, user-friendly and responsive interface
- Knowledge of a versioning control system (preferably Git) is a plus
- Willingness to learn new things constantly
- Autonomous, having a high level of ownership (little to no micromanagement)
- Enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- Team player
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working.