A mutually rewardingexperience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy.
And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet.
What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it.
And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-
term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off.
It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love.
With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands : M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®.
Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™.
Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Key Responsibilities / 职位描述
As Transformation & LCC Expert Role :
1) Be responsible for the LCC OP, Re-plan, BR and do the LCC impact analysis for the supply chain team and new project.
2) Lead the Revolutionary logistic transformation, including diagnose, design, plan, execution and tracking, talent capability development plan.
3) Be the PMO of the cost integration and optimization project(in the new MWC, auto billing project will consolidate and optimize the existing Chocolate and Wrigley billing system)
4) On behalf of the supply chain team, join in the VLiC program and provide the cost tracking data and relevant report.
5) Handle the yearly VFE and sustainability analysis and report for the global and China team
As Innovator role :
1) Initiate Supply Chain transformation innovations to advance / optimize process / system and best deliver Supply Chain Expectations
2) Cooperate with Global team to place / deploy global best practices in China
3) Work out the new logistic operation model in the new MWC, as Chocolate and Wrigley product co-storage and co-shipment.
As Consultant role :
1) Be responsible for the supply chain academy for the talent development
2) Do the analysis for the supply chain functions to improve the supply chain visibility, initiate the optimization model to lower the cost, enhance the customer service and bring value for the internal supply chain and external customer.
Qualifications / 任职条件
1. Education & Professional Qualification
2. Knowledge / Experience
1) Good knowledge of supply chain whole process(goods flow, information flow, cost flow)
2) Have the logistic operation experience in warehouse and transportation
3) Have the nationwide E2E supply chain network optimization experience will be an advantage
4) Strong project management skill(Cover the whole project lifetime of project start, plan, execution, track, close. Good skill in stakeholder management, risk control and change management)
5) Demonstrated planning experience would be an advantage
6) Better to have Food related process experience.
7) Strong Logical thinking and problem solving ability.
8) Good attitude for details
9) Good communication & organization skills
10) Willing to accept challenges, a good team player.
11) Proficient mandarin and English
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.