IaaS Customer Success Consultant with Arabic and English (CSC)– Customer Success Centre
Oracle’s Public Cloud Customer Success Team
Oracle's Cloud mission is to bring its leading enterprise technology and business applications software to customers, anywhere in the world, through the Internet.
Oracle Cloud is a broad set of industry-standards based, integrated services that provide customers with subscription-based access to Oracle Infrastructure Services, Oracle Platform Services, Application Services and Social Services, all completely managed, hosted and supported by Oracle. With predictable subscription pricing, Oracle Cloud delivers instant value and productivity for business users, developers and administrators.
Oracle’s Cloud Customer Success Organization is a focused group of Cloud Customer Success experts whose mission is to drive successful Oracle Public Cloud utilization and replenishment through the proactive management of all facets of the customer engagement lifecycle. Join one of the most visible areas of Oracle’s continued success with Cloud; this is an exciting opportunity to be part of, and help shape, this new function.
Reporting into the Director of the EMEA IaaS Online Customer Success team, based in Bucharest the CSC will be responsible for supporting our volume cloud customer base through on-line and telephone support complementing the relationship between The Oracle Public Cloud and our customers core business objectives and priorities thereby driving increased business value and alignment between Oracle and its valued customer community.
The Customer Success Consultant (CSC) will be responsible for supporting customer adoption through successful customer on-boarding and usage of their IaaS service credits via the adoption portal supported by a network of partners providing implementation services, on-site support and workshops. The CSC will be the main point of contact via the phone and/or on-line chat to ensure that our volume customers successfully progress through the on-line guided adoption process resulting in renewal and expansion of their services. The CSC will collaborate with sales, support and partners to improve the customer’s use of Technology Cloud. This will include problem solving, milestone development and review of implementation plans. Ultimately the success of the role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction and ensuring that consumption of Oracle’s Public Cloud continues in its upward trajectory.
• Supports EMEA countries based on language skills
• Is accountable for a successful adoption cycle and product expansion for those customers who are using the portal - to be achieved within the customers 12 month contract
• The CSC to support the customer, as required, through on-boarding, use case identification, business case review and expansion of services.
• Create a relationship with the customer so that they have the best possible customer experience
• Ensure that the portal knowledge base is kept updated with best practice, tips and use cases – interface with the knowledge management team and field CSMs
• Provide regular reports on the status of customers going through the adoption cycle through the portal
• Provide support to the customer developing their success plan, review and provide feedback to encourage and accelerate adoption
• Serve as the customer’s voice and provide feedback to product management and development organizations
• Leverage the partner network to educate the customer to on new features/services
• Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
• Encourage the customer to become an advocate
Experience & Qualifications
• 2 -3 year’s experience in IT preferably with > 1 year cloud experience
• Proven track record of proactive problem solving
• An awareness of Cloud architecture, cloud services and cloud implementation methodology.
• Expertise in social media tools and other modern communication methods
• Enthusiasm, energy and ability to engage a customer over the phone
• Ability to work in an international team
• Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem
• Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, issue identification and tracking.
• Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
• Fluent English and Arabic
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă