OracleCommunications – Service Provider Engineering Group focused on deliveringindustry's Best in class Enterprise communication solutions that seamlesslyintegrates fixed, mobile networks. Oracle Communications products serve theenterprise customers in providing End-to-End Security, QoS and serviceavailability for Voice, Video and Unified Communication networks.
Oracle Communications core portfolio enables customers to rapidly innovate& deploy application while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures.Service providers are expected to be able to differentiate and monetizeofferings through secure and reliable IP-based communications from any device,across any network.
Thisposition is for Software Engineering Development team to Design & Implementcore Infrastructure products for IMS & VoLTEservices.
Asa Software Developer, you are responsible for
• Design & Implement features for current and next generationsession border controller network infrastructure products.
• Design, develop, and implement a variety of software componentssuch as call signaling, media management, system management, fault tolerance
• Diagnose and resolve software defects software products runningVoIP and Security protocols.
• Maintain detailed records of all processes at all times, andconfirm to organization procedures.
• Demonstrate Strong Quality Orientation, and follow UAT, andunderstand & Support QA teams.
• Write functional and design specifications as required.
• Develop a working knowledge of all VoIP and Security protocolssupported by the Oracle Communications SBC product line, andperform sustainingengineering for all VoIP and Security protocols (SIP, H.323, TLS, SSH, SFTP,etc.).
• Shall have 5 – 10 years’ of experience in product development inVoIP, VoLTE based products.
• Product development Experience in VoIP, Networking and IPSecurity is desirable, and should be Savvy with one of IMS, SBC, VoLTETechnologies.
• Shall be thorough with Linux/RTOS internals and hands-onexperience with embedded development, product Architecture is preferred.Conversant with Multi-Slot, Multi-Processor, switching and HW/SW Integrationinternals is desirable.
• Strong Programming Skills on C/C++, with OOA & Designconcepts.
• Shall be thoroughly analytical and fix issues for SBC Portfolioof Products.
• Shall possess excellent verbal & communication skills, andpassion for delivering Functional Requirements, Design Specifications and inparticipation of reviews.
• Ability to think through about field use case scenarios,desirability to enhance the usability experience is needed.
• Strong Knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP , SIP Protocol and networkingconcepts is a must.
• Must be able to work independently.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).